1. You have the right to cancel your order or return your items within 14 days of placing your order.
2. You will not have to pay for any products and any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you by way of a credit to your account within thirty days.
3. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us at email@example.com or complete the Contact Us form which can be found under the 'Contact Us' link on all pages of our website.
4. If we have delivered (or dispatched) the products you have ordered, you must return the products to us and pay the costs of doing so.
5. Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition and, to the extent possible, in the same packaging as when we delivered them to you.
Return shipping costs
Shipping costs for any un-damaged or non flawed items are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you take care with the option you choose for postage and keep any track and trace numbers as the package is the responsibility of the customer until delivered and signed for by us. In the case of faulty items or an error by ourselves, we will refund the cost of the P&P along with the cost of the item once the Return My Shopping option is used. Should you choose a different carrier we will refund up to a maximum of €5.50.
Please note that our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights in accordance with the distance selling regulations and are for online orders only. In-store purchases are subject to a separate returns policy and procedure which are available to view in store.